ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

13 April 2009

I'm back!



I miss KK la :(

Ok i wanna introduce a newbie.
My sista from another mother. My ex-roomie. My bestgurl.

She just started blogging and her link: here.

She's the one in the middle. Pretty eh? And i also promise to introduce her new business: A Massage Parlour. But vonz i kinda forgot the name of your shop. So to all u KK peeps do drop by for a foot or body massage. The shop is located at Asia City COmplex(is that rite?) I let her elaborate more bout this.

So sorry for the long absence. I've been bz shopping!

6 comments:

KaDusMama said...

Welcome back!! :)
Apa juga ko shopping sampai telupa mau blogging nie???? heheeeee

Mr. Gee said...

yeahhhh....pia hitam..pia hitam...sepa yang belum ampai lagi...wang besar...wang besar...saya putar dulu gina..:D..have a nice day gina..

InobonG ProPer said...

Hi Gina

Welcome back!!

I need a foot massage. Maybe I can try at ur friend's massage parlour :)

Gallivanter said...

I don't mind visiting there for a foot massage when I go over in July. Give me the addy - is the setting serene like the massage joints in Bali ka? :-)

Yvonne Cyleth said...

haha ginny...thanks for the promo...its so cute that i have goosebumps all over...btw, the shop's name is D' Relax-O-Logy..not mine ba yer...i just oversee operation...hehe...so come2 everyone n try...price is reasonable..aiseh,u c i got poor marketing skills... wek-wek =P

Yvonne Cyleth said...

InobonG ProPer : ya ya come la to my place...very relaxing tau...its just in asia city complex first floor next to Yin-Yin beauty center..

Gallivanter : Nanti i give u promo discount...dtg ja ba..

heehaw maybe shud do a website for this kan...o everyone yang first timers for this month gets a 10% discount..so mari-mari-mari...