ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

15 April 2009



Happy Birthday Joe Myer.

Its funny that u forgot its ur bday until ppl wished u on fb then u remember.

*hugs*

Happy Birthday also to my bestest aunty(chef of the family). Aunty Marianne Okilim.

U r like my 2nd mom and i lova ya!


I recently developed a weird habit. Which is?

Talk like a Filipino. Ask me why and i'm not sure also. Haha.

I just find it very interesting n a fren *gurangak* even told me i speak just like one.

I think i hap de pilipino blod :)


And. dont think that by using an anonymous nick name to comment ppl's blog

u'll go undetected coz na-ah. IT world is so the canggih. Like what happened to my fren Leo.

Click here and u'll know exactly what happened.

1 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Atuk...saya ingat si Stacy tadi hehehe...ko mmg ada iras2 si Stacy lah Gina...hehehe