ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

09 September 2008

Roadtrip #2 - Sunway Lagoon

Well, not really a very far trip.

But twas fun, exciting and tiring as usual..A typical photosnapping day means
'eat-snap-drink-snap-laugh-snap again-group photo-compare photos-goodbyes.'
This is my 3rd Sunway trip so i didnt play anythin except that i tried the Scream House(some sort of like a ghost house) which was very nice at first, so i thought, then it became irritating because of all the wannabe ghosts and loud sound. They even have a prison break duplicate where prisoners aka sunway workers pretend to be one. Which makes it more annoying. However, we were truly blessed with pleasant weather coz it looked as twas gonna rain but it didnt. Twas not hot either.
I took 178 shots, mostly of frens. Now i realise that i like close up photos. Candid photos. Is what im really passionate about. But of course landscape and unique scenes comes second. Anything with connection in it.
Such as this photo..


I like my birdie, :-),

We are all passionate about this i tell you. At least when i'm old i'm gonna have tons of pics to look at ;-)

I also like this one. Coz it looks very candid-ish. But u know which one is my favorite? This one!!!

Im not a good biker though :-p

Hmmm, Sunway has changed a lot since last time. Not as many ppl already. I remember the long lines for each ride, or it is only during school hols? My last trip my sis and i loved the buffalo bill coaster ride so much we sat down n enjoyed 10 rounds of it continuosly :-)..Oh ya speaking of her. The UPSR starts today. Good Luck babe.

I'm now waiting for my BBKK shirt from defoo..

And probably gonna watch them perform this saturday..Support our local talented artist!

This is my 20th POST!






15 comments:

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

You seem to like birds especially Burung kakak tua.

Shemah said...

Great pics, Gina. Looks like you guys had a blast. Believe it or not, I haven't been to Sunway Lagoon ever. hahaha.. besides going to the PCD concert that is. LOL!

p/s: good luck to your sister too! Hope she does well! :)

Shemah said...

Gina! To answer your question, yeahhh.. I was the president of the all saints interact club year 2000. amboi.. panjang pula title tu tau. hahaa.. you mean we've met??

-Gina G- said...

Shemah~~i knew it! Yes we've met, but i dont think we talked before. U remember Joyce Chin? Interact Club President for Maktab Sabah? Well i was the kuli hehehe. Forgot what my jawatan was back then..hehe..

-Gina G- said...

Kay Stanford~~i think i have something going on with parrots in my other life? A Penjaga Burung or Pekerja Zoo perhaps?

Shemah said...

hahaha.. oh wow... i remember her name and ingat2 lupa lah the face but wow!! that's pretty awesome. You're really good with faces ya.. ingat pula ko.. hehehe..

Well then, nice to meet you again, gina! :)

j3n m@ri@n said...

whoaaa..nice photos gal. can u put more? especially the 2nd photo.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

A ghost house in Sunway Lagoon? Wow, things sure have changed since I was there the last time ... Must go hang out there one day.

Nice pictures :D

Mas Light said...

omg that bike shot is so kewl~ XD I love it.

KaDusMama said...

wow!! for almost 10 years in kl, i never even been to sunway lagoon!! hahaha Teruk kan???
But..you make me soooo jelous with ur canggih manggih camera..wait until i can afford it one day..hehe

InobonG ProPer said...

I've been there twice but it was long long time ago..

I'm sure there must be many changes

nice pics though :)

-Gina G- said...

Shemah~~i so remember u coz u were the paling active and always working for your club hehe..Those were the days huh?

Nick Phillips~~ya u should check out the Ghost House and tell me what u think, hehe.

Maslight~~I like that pic too ;-).

KadusMama~~OMG, u should go. Bring your kids. They would love it.

Phil~~ya lotsa changes. Less ppl. We should explore different places already hehe.

Anonymous said...

I was planning a trip there, but the exorbitant ticket price is a turn-off...now that I know there are some new rides, I'll give it a go... :-)

Anonymous said...

I haven't stepped foot at subway lagoon since I was in college!!! Think I should bring the kids there one of these days...

-Gina G- said...

Gallivanter~~I still think the ticket is expensive, RM72 for all parks. Make sure u come early n enjoy all rides to ensure money's worth.

Mom2ashley&aidan~~the kids would love it..so cute laa them