ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

06 September 2008

I got an AWARD!!!!

Wow,

Phil is such an amazing friend! Hidup Inobong Proper, my neighbour kampung ;-)

She gave me the Blogging Friends Forever Award! blushing2 keke.



The RULES are:-

1. Only five people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I would like to present the same award to:

1) Phil
2) Kay Stanford Jr Kastum
3) PrettyD a.k.a Debbie
4) FarEast the CANON Photographer
5) Neta

Thanks Phil, and thank u Kay also, who introduced me to Blogging world, it is indeed a therapy my friend ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kena tegged dgn u ... hehe ... now im using my fren's lappy ... once i kt umah, i siapkan this tag =) hehe

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

:) You are welcome. Anyone would have done the same bah...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Regina..

CJane said...

Wah.. pretty visa. Belanja sia makan!! :D

Shemah said...

hahaha.. yeah!! belanja me too!! :) Congrats on the visa, gina!

-Gina G- said...

Fareast~~hehe, tima kasih kerana menerima the Visa Gold Card with RM10k limit hehe.

Kay Stanford~~u owe me two tags harumph.

Neta~~U're welcome.

cjane~~yabah how i wish its real. im thinking buka puasa at promenade hotel.hehe

Shemah~~u tag along to promenade n bring ur kids that would fun hehe