ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

06 November 2008

For your eyes only..

I look nerdy with glasses, eeww, although i need them i simply refuse to use because i look too goody-goody, hehe.
Friends complained, others think I'm not friendly because i ignore them. But truthfully i cant see until you are five meters in front of me! Back in Uni i even ignored my lecturer who smiled at me, who then frowned at my rudeness, was so embarrassed and angry with my eyes at that time. At lecture halls i have to copy the notes of whoever that was next to me at that time. I can't differentiate whether my lecturer was smiling, frowning or whatever facial expression to determine the mood of the day. Because lecturer's moods are important. It determines whether u can gossip quietly with your friend, or cleverly put your hand to cover your eyes which are closed, tee-hee. So you see how important our vision is to us.

This is a BIG problem, i think i need iLASIK!!!!! After reading the description from the LASIK information, i am kinda interested to perhaps give it a try. They promise cost effective solution, minutes-only-without-pain-surgery for us to go contactless or glasses-less. That's total freedom. 100% perfect eyesight. Some people i know spend a lot on glasses and contacts. In Malaysia we are not really educated about LASIK. We should at least consider our options. It may be cheaper to invest one time only on iLASIK rather than to spend on glasses or contacts every now and then.

Check out how it is done : LASIK technology.

No more frowning lecturers? I Want!

Post?slot_id=24368&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I endured the same thing back in college. People thought I was unfriendly, but actually I couldn't see! LOL

j3n m@ri@n said...

sumandak,i still remember when i was passed by ur room in campus,i smile at u but u just ignored me..i wondered y by tat time.uii..sombong juga ni.ahaha.but whatever la.ahakz..now i know the reason y dear..iLasik?ever heard before..so what r u gonna do?

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

When my motorbike pamcit siring jalan one day.. I really hope you would at least recognize the silhouette of my behind and perhaps you would stop and ask if you could offer me a ride to the nearest bengkel...

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Wow... new tech ka tu...heheh... macam interesting juga ne... tuk persediaan di kala aku menghidapinya nanti...hehehe... :)

Annie said...

lasik? in my consideration jua tu gina.. hehe.. tapi tunggu durian runtuh dulu baru pigi buat ^_^

CathJ said...

My friend have a same problem like you..Last time b4 got her own car, she always terlepas bus (lintung)..coz by the time she sudah nampak the papan infront of the bus, its already too late..you know what I mean??Tidak sempat tahan...LOL..