ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

08 October 2008

Alive & Kicking.

I sometimes hate IT. Just when i start to get really addicted to Blogging then Streamyx start to play with me. Cant log in to the blog for so long.


My raya hols didnt have that raya feel. There were still many cars on the road eventhough it twas Hari Raya..The roads was suppose to be empty, or rather lesseerrr cars, erks.


Btw, i am nw hooked with this book. The Kite Runner


My colleague borrowed me the book n said its a must read book..

I miss taking pics. out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky you.. I wish I had time to read! Eh gina... Which lense you have besides the kit lense? Which was the one I played with when u came over tu?

Anonymous said...

That's a really good book! I even read his latest one, A Thousand Splendid Suns, which was not too bad either.

Anonymous said...

yeah! at last,gina update ... naper u payah nak log in?? hmm

-Gina G- said...

Nana~~its the 55-250mm lense..nice la the book..miss the children :(

Gallivanter~~Nw my mind is always thinking about the Afghans.

Fareast~~dunnolah kenapa bob, masalah ni..hehe..