ss_blog_claim=731c07d47067412c41e69b09eba9488f

21 September 2008

The 'Six' Tag by Jen Marian

1. Six people I tag
> Inobong Proper
> Cindy Jane a.k.a Ethel
> Kay Kastum(Must do this time Kay)
> PrettyD
> Paladius
> FarEast

2. Six things that I'm passionate about
> My job(sometimes)
> Reading
> Photography
> Interior Deco
> The cyber world
> Music

3. Six things that I say too often
> Hmm
> I think..
> Ya lor
> Dont be like that lar
> This driver ah!
> Betul bahhh??

4. Six books I've recently read
> The Light
> P.S. I Love You
> Until You
> Accidentally Engaged
> The Waitress
> Shopaholic & Baby

5. Six songs I listen to again and again
> Whatever U Like
> Brown Eyes Blue
> Crazy by Patsy Cline
> Superwoman by Alicia Keys
> Paralyzer by Finger 11
> Breath by Blu Cantrell feat Sean Paul

6. Six things that I've learnt from the past
> We dont always get what we want
.> Dont be too comfortable in life. Haha.
> Karma.
> Humans are never satisfied.
> Money dont promise happiness
> Nothing is permanent.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nie baru 6 ... i rasa u bley list out 10++ :p

Mas Light said...

I love PS I love you!!! XD well the movie XD coz i dun read dat often XD

-Gina G- said...

FarEast~~Tau Takpe, kekekeke.

Maslight~~Oh dear, u should have read the book first, coz they totally changed the story in the movie. I was so dissapointed. The book's story was nicer. I cried every 3 chapters.haha

KaDusMama said...

until you = judith mcnaught???? me also peminat judith mcnaught...but for the historical romance only lah..hehe don't like her modern version..

-Gina G- said...

OMG KM, we r so sama, i also like the historical romance ja, Until You, Whitney My Love, berkait kait the story, i read the modern one recently but i think she is best with historical!

Tompinai paladius @ NiT said...

Alamak apasal ada nama sia sana tu... apa kah itu bermaksud sia kana tagged juga....hwa..hwa... :D

Nessa said...

The shopaholic series... me likey :) Blum baca lagi Shopaholic & Baby though.

-Gina G- said...

Nit~~oh boh, ko kana tag haha. buat tau.

Nessa~~Shopaholic & Baby is a must read!